If you are a small to mid-sized company or division of an international company, local HR expertise is essential to walk you through French labour compliance. Rather than hiring a full-time HR manager, I offer a flexible, part-time or consultancy approach.
How can I help you?
Analysis of your current HR situation
This will ensure that you are operating compliantly and fulfilling your obligations as an employer. The assessment will cover your organisational structure and plans for the future.
- An audit of employment policies and gap analysis
- Review of your work practices
- Discussion of any urgent employee issues that are of immediate concern
Consulting and audit
- Employment contracts and any kind of legal HR documents, health and safety requirements
- Employee handbook compliance
- Corporate and local management support
- Performance management advice to line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary action)
- Performance evaluation programs advice and improvement
- Mentoring VPs & managers on their day-to-day HR issues
Recruitment & onboarding
- CV analysis: fit between skills, personality and the company’s culture
- Phone-Screening and face-to face interviews in French and English and feedback to managers and corporate HR,
- Psychometric testing for effective recruitment and feedback/report to hiring manager, recruitment team, stakeholders.
HR day-to-day activities
- leads the execution of the Company’s HR processes
- Employee records update – HRIS implementation and update
- On-boarding . Follow-up on new hires and leavers, manage trial periods with managers, training requests, liaise with benefit funds,
- Off-boarding process guidance (exit interviews, termination discussion and documents)
- Payroll checking, holidays and absence management
- Contacts with authorities and benefit funds
Testing and assessment*
Today’s work environment requires different hard and soft skills. In order to better recruit and develop talents, I suggest to use assessment in the selection process to shed light on attitudes, behaviours, skills, and abilities.
Assessment result will provide employers with valuable information about candidates in a recruitment process, thus allowing to improve hiring decisions.
Using assessment in talent development will also strengthen the process and improve performance of the workforce.
*in order to respect code of ethics, any participant going through psychometric assessment will be given feedback.